How to Reduce Glare When Driving
Most of us love nothing better than a warm sunny day, especially if we have outdoor plans. We often overlook the dangers of driving in the sun, but we at Germain BMW of Naples want you to enjoy the sun but still be safe while driving. There are several things you can do to help minimize the danger of driving in the sun or to reduce the glare. Allow us to offer some tips.
• Always make sure your windshield is clean and free from cracks.
• Use the sun visor.
• Use your headlights for better visibility.
• Allow more room between you and other cars.
• Get some polarized sunglasses.
• Keep your dash clear of papers and other things.
If you still have questions or would like to check out some automotive supplies to help reduce glare, stop at our shop in Naples. While you’re there, why not check out the great cars available and take one out for a test drive.
Browse Our New Inventory
Source: Germain BMW blog